Hey! Love the app right now.
I thought I’d give some feedback about what I think would be an improvement to users.
On a short side note, merged statistics in one screen (1RM over time for all main lifts, 5RM likewise; total volume) is something I would love in the app.
But on with the things I’ve noticed:
- When you use the “repeat workout” function the timer on exercises doesn’t seem to go off automatically in the new workout
- let’s say I did 3x5x100kg Deadlifts last time. Today, my first set was 6x105kg, so an improvement for both reps and weight. (at least) with improvised workouts (and “repeat workout”s too), the app auto fills 105kg for the second set, but auto fills 5 reps for the second set. That’s confusing: either use the new values (whatever my last set was!) or auto fill the second set of my last deadlift workout.
- the workout history that appears when you slide up is very helpful. However it can become uncomfortable to read. Instead of 5x100kg, 5x100kg, 5x100kg i would like to read 3x5x100kg. Maybe other users like it separate, so maybe it can be a toggle setting?
- Leg press. In order to get a true 1RM calculation I’d need to add the sled but that’s very impractical. It would be amazing to be able to create exercises that have a “base weight” setting (the sled in this case). Alternative exercise/weight calculating mechanisms are something that could benefit other exercises too. For example you could have a toggle titled “add current body weight to base weight” - benefitial for pull ups. To advance things further, users could toggle the current body weight slider on and set a percentage of calculated body weight. Sounds confusing, I know. Example: push ups - you don’t really push up 100% of your body weight, more like 70%. That would make it possible to create a proper chart of a progression from body weight pushups to pushups with extra weight on your back.
- also a possible enhancement to individual exercise settings: one-sided weight input. For example, I deadlift 100kg, and can enter 40kg if I choose to input what’s on each side of the bar.
- setting body weight inside a workout rounds it up or down to the nearest 0,5kg step. I weigh myself to 0,1kg accuracy…
- notes per workout session. Workouts with notes get a different color dot on the calendar.
That’s all for now, maybe I find something else in the future
Thanks for the app!